|"Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue"|
|Airdate||September 30, 2011|
Dax and Ichabod continue their tour of the filming locations of Red vs. Blue.
- This episode's title is a reference to the Trocadero album of the same name.
- The beginning of the episode is a direct reference to Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction.
- Icky references a quote by Church from Episode 10 of Red vs. Blue.
- The A.I. gag from Red vs. Blue is once again used in this episode.
- Ichabod does not seem to know about the Halo franchise.
- Dax incorrectly states that Grif crashed through the Valhalla wall during Chapter 4 of Red vs. Blue: Revealtion. In realtiy, Grif performed this action in Revelation Chapter 3, not 4.
- Ichabod references the "Doesn't seem physically possible" gag from Red vs. Blue.